I want to share with you my top 10 favourite products. Some are long standing loves that have stood the test of time and a few are new favourites.
Bioderma ' Sebium' Micellar Water
I've been using the Bioderma 'Sebium' line for over 10 years. It helps to keep my oily skin in line. I use it after I wash my face at night and I use it when I get up in the morning as a quick cleanse before moisturizer.
2. Bioderma 'Sebium' Face Cleanser I use this after I've removed my makeup and I've found that it helps to keep my skin feeling dry and clean. Bioderma Sebium is in my eyes one of the best skincare lines out there for oily skins
3. Ilia Multi-Stick in Shade 'At Last'
I get so many compliments on this blush shade when I wear it. It's a mauvey shade and it can be used on cheeks and lips. To apply this to my cheeks I swatch it onto my hand to warm it up then I use a contoured face brush to apply it to my cheeks. As I mentioned this is in one of the Sephora birthday gifts this year with their mascara.
4. Milk Hyrdo-Grip Primer
This stuff is the bomb! It's a fantastic primer that works well for all skin types. It does exactly as it says it grips the makeup to the skin so that the makeup stays in place longer and doesn't fade.
5. MAC - MAC Stack Mascara This mascara has a plastic pink wand that delivers crazy long and voluminous lashes. It combs the lashes as it coats them. You can do multiple coats without getting spider lashes.
6. Dior BackStage Concealer This concealer works fabulously as a highlighter. A dot on the chin, forehead, cheeks and under the eyes blended out provides a beautiful highlight. This concealer has caffiene in it so it helps to reinvigorate the under eye. It's also water resistant.
7. Charlotte Tilbury Contour Wand in Pink Pop This contour product has been my new fave. I was really late to get on the bandwagon for this one but now I don't think I'll be able to give it up. It stays put and it doesn't fade. It has a gel like consistency that dries down. Make sure to blend it out in each spot you want it before moving on to the next or it could end up looking patchy.
7A. - Runner up: Milk's Contour Stick I love using this one on my clients because it's easy to sanitarily swatch onto a palette and it's easy to mix the colours if one is too light or dark. It also does not fade and still works beautifully on oily skin even though it's a cream product.
8. Charlotte Tilbury Matte Blush Wand This is such a beautiful colour and looks amazing on, it's crazy how long it lasts without fading on most foundations.
9. Smashbox Cali Contour Palette I've had this palette for a really long time but they just recently remade it. I love how it offers a contour colour, a bronzer, a blush and 2 highlighters. The contour powder is my favourite though because it is rare to find a true contour that has cool undertones.
10. MAC Connect in Colour Eyeshadow Palette in Unfiltered Nudes I love my nudes... I have a million neutral shadow palettes at home but this one is just...special. It is rare to find a cool toned eyeshadow palette these days! The past few years the trends have been leaning towards warm tones and most shadow palettes have few to none cool toned shadows.
This is my favourite products at the moment! Hope you enjoyed reading through them!